Please note, the Foundation has a NEW ONLINE APPLICATION process. Please review the instructions below before applying.
1) Consult the Overview of Programs for a description of the mission and guidelines for the Humanities, Performing Arts, Research Libraries, and Venetian Programs.
2) Confirm your Eligibility. The Foundation supports:
- U.S. not-for-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status
- organizations utilizing a U.S. fiscal sponsor with 501(c)(3) status
- not-for-profit organizations, including those outside of the U.S., with necessary documentation. Please contact the Delmas office to learn what the Foundation requires.
Grants to individuals are only provided via the Venetian Research Program. Individual scholars should consult the guidelines for that program.
3) Register your Organization using the Foundation’s online grant portal. Click here and use the “Create New Account” button. You will provide contact information and create a login.
4) Apply using the Foundation’s online grant portal. Click on the “Organizational Grant Applications” link to enter your proposal. You may preview the information requested here.
An email receipt will be sent immediately upon submission. Please allow 3-4 months for an official response to the application. The Foundation reviews proposals throughout the year. There are no deadlines for organizational applications.
If you have general question about applying, you may call Ms. Bauch at the number below before sending a proposal.