for organizations publishing the work of Venetian Research Program grantees
Please note, the Foundation has a NEW ONLINE APPLICATION process. After reviewing the program guidelines below, please consult the Application Instructions page.
The Foundation supports publications to help disseminate the work accomplished by individual scholars of our Venetian Research Program. Publications are eligible for funding only when the author accomplished the work with the aid of a grant from this Delmas Foundation program.
Publishers may apply using the following guidelines:
- The work is the outcome of research accomplished with the aid of a Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation Venetian Research Program grant
- The work has already been accepted by a reputable publisher
- A statement and budget are submitted by the publisher indicating how the funds would improve the published work and its circulation and affect pricing
- Acknowledgment of the Foundation’s support will be included in the published work
- The Foundation will be sent a final report and proof of publication
- The publisher is a publicly supported, tax exempt organization under the United States Internal Revenue Code, or might otherwise qualify
Funds are paid to the publisher. The maximum award amounted is $4,000. If the publisher is not a publicly supported, tax exempt organization under U.S. Internal Revenue Code, the publication still may be eligible for Foundation support. Please contact the Foundation for more information.
There are no deadlines for these grants. Requests for funding are reviewed on a rolling basis.